If you want to be involved in the decision-making process, the government of BC is looking for citizens to add their voice to the conversation.
- Engage BC allows BC residents to share their opinions on upcoming matters in the province.
If you have an issue, have your voice heard.
- Contact the appropriate government ministry for your specific concern.
- Contact the Ombudsperson for inquiries and complaints about the practices and services provided by public agencies.
- Contact Enquiry BC if you need help deciding who to contact.
- Toll Free #: 1-800-663-7867
- Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD) #: 1-800-661-8773
- (phone from Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 5:00pm)
- Email: EnquiryBC@gov.bc.ca
Did you know that you can contact some of BC’s important citizen resources? Please follow the links below.