Provincial Resources

If you want to be involved in the decision-making process, the government of BC is looking for citizens to add their voice to the conversation.
  • Engage BC allows BC residents to share their opinions on upcoming matters in the province.
If you have an issue, have your voice heard.
  • Contact the appropriate government ministry for your specific concern.
  • Contact the Ombudsperson for inquiries and complaints about the practices and services provided by public agencies.
  • Contact Enquiry BC if you need help deciding who to contact.
    • Toll Free #: 1-800-663-7867
    • Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD) #: 1-800-661-8773
    • (phone from Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 5:00pm)
    • Email: [email protected]
Did you know that you can contact some of BC’s important citizen resources? Please follow the links below.
  • BC Government Ministries and Organizations
  • Congratulatory Request Form
  • Elections BC
  • Island Health Quality Care Office
  • Legal Services Society
  • Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner
  • Residential Tenancy Branch
  • Service BC
  • Access Pro Bono
  • Work Link