Housing is a top issue in our community, and finding the right resources can make a big difference for renters and owners. Here are some good sources for information.
Tenancy and Rentals
- BC Housing: www.bchousing.org/home
- Tenants Resource and Advisory Centre (TRAC): http://tenants.bc.ca/
- Residential Tenancies: www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/housing-tenancy/residential-tenancies
- Dispute Resolution: www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/housing-tenancy/residential-tenancies/apply-online
- Solution Explorer: www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/housing-tenancy/residential-tenancies/solution-explorer
- Program Finder: www.bchousing.org/housing-assistance/program-finder
- Training for Non-Profits & Co-Ops: www.bchousing.org/partner-services/non-profit-training-resources
- SAFER: Shelter aid for Elderly Renters – For low income seniors renting in the private market.
- Rental Assistance Program: For eligible, low income, working families.
- Housing Registry: If you live in B.C., have a low income and meet eligibility criteria, you may qualify for subsidized housing.